Monday, September 13, 2010

28 weeks down.....12 more to go.

The last couple of weeks have been so busy.  Das was home for a week and we took off to St. George for Labor Day.  Unfortunately....I forgot the camera.  We had a great time though swimming at the pool and Sand Hollow and mainly just taking it easy.  Just what I needed.  Some time to sit and not think about all the things that are coming up.  I know Christmas is still 4 months away, but I have already started making lists.  With the baby coming in early December, Christmas is gonna be crazy. I need to go through baby clothes and the boys start soccer this week.  And to top that off, I have no clothes that fit.  But I did buy a few shirts today and my visiting teaching companion is lending me some of hers.  Our little boy is quite the active one.  Sometimes I can't even sleep at night he is moving so much.  We still haven't decided on a name yet, but middle name is going to be Ralph, after Das's dad.  I can't wait to meet this little man that is kicking me all the time.  3 months still seems like a long time, but I know its gonna fly.

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute pics. You hardly look pregnant, however ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we don't live closer...I have a BOAT LOAD of clothes I would be happy to share with you!

    ReplyDelete