Monday, October 11, 2010

Charity Function

Our friend Christy has a charity function at the school she works for each year.  This is the 2nd time we have gone, and we always have a great time.  It's nice to catch up with everyone.  Especially since we are all popping out babies. lol

Kevin and Leesa. 

Ben, Heather, and Kevin

Leesa and I

Ben and Heather

I hate this picture of me....but its all I had with Das and I.:)
The function starts out as a silent auction.  Everyone puts together some sort of basket to bid on.  There were so many great things.  Many Utah bags put together.  We didn't see any for the Y....I wonder why? lol  Then they serve dinner, and do dancing afterwards.  The food was pretty good, but the company was better.  We appreciate the support we have gotten from our friends for the changes we have made in our life.  It is important to have those people in our lives.  I am also very proud of my husband for the choices he has made this year to strengthen our family.  He is such a strong and loving man and I am lucky to have him.  Family should always come first, and he has always put us first regardless of other things going on.  We have so much to look forward to.  And Das has already proven to be a wonderful father.  The boys absolutely adore him.  And this little boy will as well.  Our friends are throwing us a couples shower next month, more for his benefit.  Such an exciting time.  Thank you Das for all you do!  We love you!

1 comment: