Saturday, January 22, 2011

Always Growing...and Growing...And Growing

Last week I noticed Tristans tooth was coming in behind his baby tooth.  I was worried he was gonna have to have it pulled.  But luckily it kept loosening over the week.  Then last night I tried my job at pulling it.  I onl got one shot at it and I failed.  But it was hanging on by a thread.  Tristan went to bed complaining it hurt and then came out ten minutes later so excited that he pulled it out.  His first tooth!  The tooth fairy came, and he has been so excited to have gotten 5 dollars.  He has been carrying it around with him all day.

This moring was haircut morning.  Tristan, Ashton and Das were looking a little shaggy.  But Ashton couldn't put the WII down for fifteen minutes for me to cut it.  At least it kept him entertained.  I can't believe how big my boys are.  It feels like yesterday they were as little as Logan.  Someone please slow down time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment