Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Week Before School Starts....

Since our camera was stolen, we won't be posting about our fun adventures in Vegas.  Luckily....we still have our video camera that takes pics. . . . and our phones.  These are some random pics that we took before and after Vegas.  No particular order....
Botox ingections gone bad. lol  While spending the day at my nephews Taylor Collgans, Tristan was running from the other kids playing a fun game.  He turned and found his face in the back of their boat.  This is what we came home to.  The poor kid had a tough time just drinking. 
This was taken four days later.  Still very swollen. My brother in law called us in some antibiotic, cuz he was sure it was infected.  It has gone down dramatically since we started giving it to him. 
Take a close look.  Das thought it looked like a pile of.....!  But it is a dead pocket gopher.  A wonderful cat has been hanging out in our backyard taking care of our pest problem. I wish I knew whose cat it was.  I'd like to adopt it. . . or get our own. But of course Das won't let me.
Please stop feeding me. . I have enough rolls! lol  I swear he looked even bigger after not seeing him for a few days.  Although, Ashton was even bigger than this.  I love those rolls...and rolls.   
He had just woken up from his nap.  It is getting so hard to get him to nap during church. 
I love me some Oreo's!!!  I told Das they would be messy.  Logan loved them though.   
I don't think we can avoid it anymore. . . this boy is going to be crawling soon. Better babyproof the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment