Friday, September 30, 2011

BLING BLING PUMPKINS

So I am addicted to Pinterest.com.  I have found some really great things on there and I am enjoying trying some of them out.  I came across glitter pumpkins last week, and I couldn't wait to try them.  I searched several stores for the right glitter and pumpkins.  I finally found Martha Stewart Glitter. 
I then purchased some small real pumpkins, and one cheap fake one.  I tried it out first on the fake one. 
The first one is the far right pink one.  It turned out really cute.  I then realized it would be best to do fake pumpkins all together so that I could use them next year.  So I let the boys choose some glitter....my least favorite colors....and they glittered the real pumpkins.  The two blue ones in the picture.  I obviously touched them up, but they did a wonderful job overall for as long as they stayed entertained, which wasn't long.  If only I had a girl.;) 
I then purchased a large real pumpkin and large fake one.  The real one I spray painted and then glittered a J for Jettie.  The fake one turned out the best.  I am really happy with them and still have lots of glitter left for next year.
Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment