Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Break In St. George

Thursday when Das got off work, we headed to St. George for the weekend.  We invited the Mansourri's and the Joehannesen's.  Unfortunately, Kelly and Joe couldn't make it down cuz their kids became sick.  So Leesa and Kevin came down Friday evening. 
Friday before they got down, Das and I took the kids to the pool for a couple of hours.  The kids were so excited for Grace and Ellie to come.  They played well all weekend. 
Leesa and I got to spend some quality time together.  I have really enjoyed getting to know her better.  Saturday after breakfast we took all of the kids swimming.  We then came home, and got ready.  Well, I took a long nap with Logan......I expect to be taking a lot of long naps the next few months.  Leesa hung out with the kids, and Das and Kevin went golfing.  When they got back, we took off to dinner.  We wanted to take the kids to Pirate Island, but they have closed.:( 
We went to a burger joint instead.  When we got home, we were going to watch a movie and stay up late.  Yeah....that didn't happen.  But Kevin had a great time drawing on the kids faces. 
And on Das's as well.  I thought I would save Das the humiliation and not post it. lol




Sunday we took the kids over to a fun center and let them ride go karts and bumper boats.  Kevin and Leesa took off after that.  Das and I are staying another night.  We have sure had a great weekend though and lots of fun and exciting things happened.  Hopefully we will get to come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment