Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tristan's new shower buddy.

A few days ago Tristan thought the cat was dirty and needed to be bathed.  I told him that cats did not like water and cleaned themselves.
 He was really concerned though that she needed a bath, so I told him I would buy some special shampoo for her soon.  About 20 minutes later, I noticed Tristan had climbed into the shower without me asking him.
 I told Ashton to go tell him it was time to get out.  Ashton came running out telling us that Cleopatra was in the shower with Tristan.  Tristan has gotten her out of the shower before I was able to get there.
But there was no hiding this wet kitty.  She was surprisingly calm.  Even when I dried her a little with the blowdryer.  I couldn't help but laugh and I wanted to be upset at Tristan, but it was just to dang funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment