Sunday, January 29, 2012

My New IPhone!

These are just miscellaneous pics taken with my new iPhone.  I have been so excited and been snap crazy.  I no longer have to use Das's phone, or settle for crappy photos with my other phone.

Look at those curls!  I wish my curls would look as good as his do.  I'm afraid if I cut them though, that they won't grow back.


Our sweet Ashton.  The second Das walks in from work, Ashton is asking if he can play his IPad.  He's a little addicted.  We sure do love our boys!

This is my new tasty treat I have been making.  It's actually healthier than it looks....for a treat.  But hey, I am pregnant.....so get off my back already.:)  I am just happy I am able to eat again.  This yummy bowl is filled with sugar free ice cream.  Topped with Nutella and sliced bananas.  I'll bet you are all thinking about a trip to the store now.  I really am enjoying my phone.  It takes great pictures, and is so much easier to use then those silly phones.  I must have to best husband ever!  Thanks Das!

No comments:

Post a Comment