Sunday, March 11, 2012

Going to the Temple

Thursday morning we were rushing to get the kids off so we could make it to the Temple.  We were really excited.  This would be our very first sealing that we got to attend together (other than our own.) 
Taylor and Paige chose the Draper Temple for their wedding.  It was such a beautiful day for a wedding.  The room was filled with loved ones, and the spirit was strong.  I am so thankful for Temples and eternal families. 

After the sealing we hung out in the sun waiting for the bride and groom to emerge.  During our wait my sister Dianne passed around some chapstick for us girls to use.  A few minutes later my lips were tingling and then burning.  Turns out it was a limp plumper.  Which apprently worked the best on me and everyone kept laughing and staring. Nice!  I didn't notice much of a difference in the size.  But they sure felt funny for a while.  And then we talked about my nephew Mike above proposing to his gf.  Congrats Mike and Meagan!  So excited for you two! 

 Then the ravishing bride came out just glowing.  We are so excited to have Paige join our family.  She is such a joy to be around.  Thanks for letting us be a part of your perfect day.
















Families can be together forever.  I am so thankful for my husband and grateful he took me to the temple so that we can be together forever. 

The reception later that evening was held at "This is the Place."  It was so much fun to see everyone and to see it all come together.  Food was fantabulous and the entertainment was divine(my sister Amy and her husband).  My sister Rebecca was so thrilled to now say she has a daughter and she was proud of Taylor for the young woman he chose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment