Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Grandparents Day



Today was Grandparents Day for Tristan.  He has been so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa come to his school and see him perform.  Tristan and Ashton don't have any other living Grandparents, so my parents are extra special to them.  And it really means a lot to me that my parents make time for each of their grandchildren.  All 34 of them.  Tristan did such a cute job.  He kept making faces though that worried me.  When I asked him about it, he said he was popping his ears.  I think it has become one of those habbits that we will have to work on getting rid of.  But I was very proud of him today.  Afterward my parents took him to the book fair and bought them each a book.  Thanks Mom and Dad for making him feel special.

1 comment:

  1. you are lucky. My kids had grandparents day on Monday at their school. Since they have never lived near grandparents, have moved four times in their lives and have no close friends here yet I had to go and be their grandparent. I cried at one point. Made me feel sad for them. Grandparents are special to have around.

    ReplyDelete