Sunday, April 1, 2012


 After our 5K, we had a bunch of topsoil, and gravel waiting for us.  It didn't look like a lot, but it took us all day to get it off the driveway.  Plus Logan didn't help much.  Luckily he took a two hour nap and we were able to put a dent in our soil.
Ashton on the other hand, was more then helpful.  He was out most of the time with us pulling weeds and shoveling soil.  I told him I would by him a slushy for being such a big helper.  He told Tristan and Tristan decided he wanted to help.  Tristan likes to look like he is doing something, when he really isn't.  He and Ashton couldn't be more different.

Das is such a hard worker.  I am hurting today, so I can only guess he is too.  And he got fried!  But I don't hear him complain.  I have such an amazing husband. 
Around 4 o'clock, our neighbor came over with his two boys, and another wheelbarrow to help us out.  It is so great to have such wonderful neighbors.  We sure do love them!  I am glad we got all the soil down before the rain/snow today.  Now its time for the gravel. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment