Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blast from the past...

A few weeks ago a few of my friends from Jr. high and high school had mentioned getting together for lunch and catching up.  I was so happy when we actually pulled it off. 
We had discussed meeting at a park, but we couldn't find a park that was going to work.  So we ended up meeting at my parents house and hanging out in the backyard while the kids played. 
It was so much fun chatting with these lovely ladies.  It is crazy to think how many years it had been since we were all together. 
Sadly not everyone was able to make it.  Which means we will just have to get together again soon.  But then Laura will be back in Pittsburgh and Anne in Guinea.  I am glad it all worked out though.  What a great bunch of gals.  I hope we don't go another 10 years before we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment