Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just a RANDOM!

Last weekend Das and I wanted to get out.  But since there weren't any movies we wanted to see, we were able to get out on the bike.  It has been over two years for me since last summer it wasn't up and running.  It felt great!  We drove around for about and hour and stopped at a park to sit for a bit.  I can't wait for another chance to get out before the weather gets too cold.
Das picked a couple of tomotoes from our garden and handed one to Logan to give to me.  He came in eating it like an apple, and devoured the whole thing. He loves tomatoes!

Last week we had our carpets cleaned.  Afterwards I pulled the drawer out on our coffee table, and found the cat hiding.  Silly kitty! 
So last month the boys were throwing rocks on the roof when one accidently made it through the window.  Then last Sunday we heard a large crash.  The boys were all inside, so we ran out to see what it was.  The neighbor boys hit a golf ball across the fence into the same window.  Now that is random!

 
The other night the boys made popcorn and watched the movie Das had brought them home from The Redbox.  Logan follows these two around every where.  I sure love all these little things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment