Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sisters!

For the last couple of months my sisters and I have been texting through a group text.  The other day I sent a text asking who would be willing to come to Nordstroms and help me with Logan and Dallon while I shopped for a few things.  To my surprise, they all wanted to help in some way.  So we decided to make a lunch date out of it.  I really didn't expect to have almost everyone show.  The only one who couldn't make it was Christine.  We sure missed her!  But we all met at Nordstroms Cafe and had a great lunch.  And afterward did some shopping.  I am so lucky to have 7 amazing women in my life.  And even luckier they are my sisters.  They are my best friends.  I know that at any given moment, I can call them and they will be there to help or to just listen.  Plus they pass down clothes and have amazing fashion sense.  :)  Friends come and go....but sisters are for life!  And I got the best ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment