Sunday, January 27, 2013

1st St. George Trip of 2013

We had made plans to go to St. George over Thanksgiving right after Das's knee surgery.  But unfortunately, the surgery was a little more complicated than expected.  So we didn't think it would be all that relaxing.
So then we decided we would go down over New Years.  But I waited too long to get the condo booked, and my nephew had already made plans to be down there.  So we decided to head down the day after New Years.  It was warmer than SLC...but still chilly.  Tristan had come down with a nasty cold on New Years.  And within 48 hours, Logan and Dallon both became sick.  Dallon and I spent a lot of time by the steamy hot tub.  But without our humidifier....the boys just got worse.  So I didn't get a lot of pictures taken.  We spent a lot of time swimming, watching movies, and playing games.  On top of the boys all being sick....I wasn't feeling well either.  I just kept thinking it was exhaustion from Christmas, New Years, and sick kids.  That was the 1st week of the 3 weeks I began to worry I might be pregnant.  But really....I kept thinking....not a chance!  HAHAHA!  SURPRISE!!!  It's going to be one busy year!  Glad my parents have such a nice place in St. George for us to use and escape all the daily stress at home.  I am sure we will be down there alot this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment