Monday, July 26, 2010

24th of July with the Love Family

On the 24th we had Jason and Mia Love with their adorable kids over for a bbq and fireworks.  Unfortunately my camera battery died, so I didn't get to take very many pics.
And apparently I was blind and didn't see that all pics I took of their family captured the flash in the window.
The day on the 24th was quite hectic.  Das was up on the roof all day fixing the swamp cooler in the hot heat.  And to top that off, I had run over something in his car that ruined the tire.  We were stressed and a little grumpy.  So it was so nice to have friends over to take our mind off of earlier events.  After dinner we played some cards games.  Jason and I partnered up and we ended up letting Das and Mia win cuz we are cool like that.;)
Das and Jason.  Aren't they cute?!
Mia and I.  Even cutter!  Except my prego belly.
I'm loving the new bench Das bought me for my front porch so I could sit and watch the kids run around the neighborhood.
Sorry Das, this picture was better of me, Tristan and Ashton.  Maybe you can crop a better photo of you in later. lol  Hope everyone enjoyed their Pioneer Day like we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment