Monday, July 26, 2010

DayBreak Lake and Park

Friday night we went up to the lake to feed the ducks and relax.  These ducks are so aggressive.  The boys get scared and wont even feed them anymore cuz they kept getting their fingers bit.  I was even a little scared.  Before we even pulled the bread out we had a huge goose following us.  One was going after Ashton so aggressivly that I had to kick it away....twice!  I felt bad but the duck almost got his face.
We then walked up to the neat park they have.  This twisty thing was their favorite.  Das would put each of them on and it would start to turn.  Das would then give it a little push and the boys would go flying off.  We love how close we are to DayBreak and the District.  It was a great Friday night.  I got videos but can't figure out how to upload them here.  Keeps saying there is an error.  So I posted them on facebook.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment