Sunday, October 24, 2010

The next part of our trip....ARIZONA

Das had a training in Arizona, and asked us to come along.  So we ended up just driving from San Diego.  The boys did suprisingly well the whole trip.  When we got their, Das had a chance to get together with some friends.  The first night he met up with Brandon Carr to watch some Monday night football.  Tuesday night he took the boys out for dinner so I could get a break.  Wednesday night we met up with the Carr's.  It was my first time finally meeting them, and their family is wonderful.  It was Brandon's birthday--Happy Birthday Brandon! 
We met at Culivers.  The food was awesome, especially their cheese curds.  And Das got a cake for afterwards.  Their kids are quite entertaining.  The boys didn't want to leave.  Thanks for a great night Brandon and Carrie!  Can't wait to see you guys again....hopefully sooner than a year.:)


I spent the days sitting by the pool with Tristan and Ashton.  It was very relaxing and helps when I have a really great book to read.  The pool time ended for us though when my 4 year old pooped in the pool. Nasty!  Thursday night Das met up with his friends Dan and Brandon to go to dinner and a movie.  I took the boys out for chinese and rented a movie.  The trip was great and so sad it is over.  They always go by way to fast.  My next blog will be the interesting story of us driving home.  Was the worst part of the whole trip!  Thanks to Das though for a wonderful vacation and for taking such good care of us.  I know I say it all the time, but we are truely blessed to have you in our lives.  I got the whole package!

No comments:

Post a Comment