Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sea World

 This is our day at Sea World.  We took so many pictures and videos that I obiously cant post them all.  We started off by going to all the shows-Sea otters, dolpins, and Shamu.  Tristan and Ashton couldn't wait to see the sharks.  So we spent a lot of time there.
They have put in several rides since I was there.  I wish I could have ridden them.  Tristan was so scared so we had Ashton ride with Das first.  We promised Tristan he wouldn't have to ride this roller coaster if Ashton hated it.  Das said Ashton was very excited when they got on but the look of fright came at the top of the coaster.  I guess it was faster than we thought.  When they pulled back in I asked Ashton if he had fun?  He yelled NO and wouldn't talk to Das for a bit after. lol  Tristan wouldn't ride it.
                           
                         We then went to a 3D show.  This was great!  Things flew right at our faces, and then are would shoot out, or water would spray on us.  The boys thought it was scary and kept taking their glasses off.
                            
Our last ride was the rapids.  I snuck on this one.  But yet I couldn't sneak onto the tea cups.  STUPID! 
Tristan was a little worried about the huge waterfal coming up, about to soak us all.  Das gets a good laugh when they are frightened.
                           

Das got some great pictures.  The day was a lot of fun.  I am glad we didn't end up doing Disney Land though.  I was hurting after walking around so much at Sea World.  

No comments:

Post a Comment