Monday, January 10, 2011

1 Month Old....ALREADY!

I can't believe a month has already passed.  We love this little boy so much and have already spoiled him rotten.  He rarely cries as long as he is being held.  And he sleeps in bed with us at night.  Not something I am proud of, but its sometimes easier than to get out of bed myself.  But I am gonna work on that this week.  He is such a good eater, that he is really starting to feel out.  He also has the noisiest bodily functions.  He grunts and grunts all the time.  And I have never heard a baby fart and burp as much as he does. lol  He must take after his daddy in that department.  Tristan and Ashton are so wonderful with him and love to help me out as much as I'll let them.  Logan is very alert and I can already tell he is gonna look up to his big brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment