Monday, January 10, 2011

Mario Addiction

If I didn't regulate their playing time, the remotes would have to be surgically removed from their hands.  But at least I can get them to do the simplest tasks now that were like pulling teeth before.....like brushing their teeth.  And keeping their bedroom clean.  And hanging their coats up and putting away their shoes.




And yes, the addiction is with the whole family.  Das will sit and help the kids out during the day and then at night he and I play.  Friday night we didn't go to bed until 3AM.  I know, sad! lol
The boys took the remote from Das and said it was all wet.  Das was sweating from the intensity. lol
Needless to say, we are enjoying the WII.  Mario isn't the only game we play.  We have been doing the WII Fit as well.  And that makes me a feel a little better about how much time we spend on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment