Thursday, May 26, 2011

California Love/The Happiest Place on Earth/Part 3

B
E
S
T

F
R
I
E
N
D
S
We woke up later than planed Thursday morning and headed to Disney Land.  Our hotel was very close and we were there in no time.  We headed straight to Fantasy Land to get the kiddie rides done with.  Our very first one was Peter Pan.

       S
       C
       A
       R
       E
       D

       A
       S
       H



We kept psyching the boys out telling them how scary it was going to be.  Yeah, we are mean parents. lol  Poor Ashton and his look of fright.  Logan wanted to be involved in everything though.  We thought he might be scared, but he loved every minute of it. 

M
O
M

&

T
R
I
S
T

We were excited that the boys were both tall enough to ride the big rides.  So we didn't spend to much time in Fantasy Land.  And we didn't take a ton of pictures cuz we were constantly running to the next ride.  We unfortunately chose a day they were closing early due to the fact the graduating seniors were coming.
           F
          U
          N
         N
          Y

          D
          A
          D
          D
          Y
This picture is still on Peter Pan.  Ashton cracks me up!  But it probably wasn't a good idea to scare him so bad.  When we got to our first big ride,(Thunder Mountain) he cried and cried that he didn't want to go.  But once we were done, he didn't complain about any other ride.  He loved it!

D
U
M
B
O

R
I
D
E


So we only did three rides in Fantasy Land.  The last was Snow White.....it had the shortest line.  Das thought Logan had a small resemblance to Dopey. LOL  Logan has his daddy's ears.=)

    W
   A
   I
   T
   I
   N
   G

   2

   R
   I
   D
   E

We took advantage of the fast pass, and stroller pass.  The only ride Ashton was too short for was Indiana Jones.  And Tristan wouldn't ride it again with me, so I didn't get to go.  Das said it was one of his favorites.  But Logan was asleep when we went on Pirates, so Das stayed with him while I took the boys.  That's one of my favorites.  We rode space mountain, Matterhorn, tower of terror, and many more.  Splash mountain was closed though.  And next time we go, I want to spend more time in California Adventure.  The boys were so brave.  I think I was more scared than Ashton on Tower of Terror.

T
I
M
E

T
O

G
O
??
??
As much fun as we had, we were a little relieved that the park closed early.  Das is in a contest with his work to walk miles.  He has a clicker that he hooks to his belt that counts each step he takes.  I can't remember how many he did.....but it was a lot!
    C
    R
   A
   S
   H
   E
   D

   O
   U
   T
The boys were out before we even left the parking lot.  When asked their favorite ride the say ALL of them. 
S
O
O

S
L
E
E
P
Y
Logan loves his back scratched.  So when we got back to the hotel, we put the kids to bed and Das gave him a back rub.  He laid like this for quite a while before finally zonking out. 
          D
          A
          D
          D
          Y
          '
          S

          B
          O
          Y



We had such an adventurous day.  But Das and I were looking forward to a relaxing day the the beach.  And the weather was suppose to be even nicer.  More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a blast! Im so jealous! We have to wait 1 year to go :( (we could go sooner but I would go INSANE! haha!)

    ReplyDelete