Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Food + Great Company = Dinner Club

This month was dinner club time.  We originally were scheduled to host it next summer, but we switched with Joe and Kelli.  The weather was great and most everyone was able to make it. 
Das wanted to grill some burgers.  I have this really good teriyaki burger recipe that I got from my good friend Jen.  And then I made my fresh salsa, and clam dip.  The food was tasty, even though the grill went up in flames and Das's burgers became extra crispy. lol 
These dinner clubs are adults only.  But of course Logan can stay.  We didn't have a place to send Tristan and Ashton so we had my cute neighbor girls play with them out in our circle.  They had a great time as well. 





After dinner, we played the newlywed game.  I love to see what everyone comes up with.  We were also going to do karaoke, but the newlywed game took up most of our time.  Thanks to everyone that came.  We enjoy your company.  A few of you have asked for recipes for my salsa and burgers.  I will type them up and email them to you sometime this week.  We are looking forward to our next dinner club!

2 comments:

  1. Sue, I'm glad I made it into one of the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin? Isn't that awesome person doing a sweet back flip on our tramp you? Best pic of them all!:)

    ReplyDelete