Sunday, July 3, 2011

No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed!!!

We've all sung it before.  Two little monkeys were jumping on the bed.  One fell off and broke his head.  Mamma called the doctor and the doctor said......NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!
Last night as we were all climbing into bed down in St. George, Tristan and Ashton we goofing around.  I heard a shatter, and then Ashton say," you broke it!"  With his head!  The two monkeys were jumping on the bed.  Tristans head broke the light fixture above.  He came running in to our room all paniced that he was bleeding.  Oh boy...he was gushing blood.  After soaking 3 tissues with blood, we decided he needed stitches.  I start running around getting clothes and shoes on.  The boys had spilled water around the corner.  As I came around the corner, I slipped....flying forward, and spraining my thumb and bruising my knees.  Not a fun night for us!

When we got to the ER, they wrapped Tristans head to help with the bleeding.  It's so hard to be mad at this little guy.  I think he was punished enough and hopefully learned his lesson.  He was really nervous, but so very brave.  As they were stapling his head, he cried but didn't move at all.  Unfortunately, he can't get it wet, so our plans have changed a little.  We were planning on Sand Hollow today, but not sure if we will still go.  We may buy him a hat, and just keep a close eye on him.  He will be getting the staples removed next week by my brother in law.

His hair is just caked in  blood!  I am surprised how well I did with the blood and my son's head cracked open.  No more monkeys jumping on the bed!  Oh, and the copay for the ER was $75.00!!!!  What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment