Friday, July 8, 2011

He Smiles and He Sleeps!

How can you avoid not taking pictures of this guy?!  He is such a happy baby! And such a chub!  I cant believe he just turned 7 months.  I know I say that every time, but I really can't believe how fast time goes, and how big he is getting.
His hair is so dang cute.  He gets hot and sweaty and it curls up.  When its time for Logan to take a nap, he nuzzles up against us.  It doesn't take much for him to fall asleep.  And in the morning he wakes up about the time Das leaves for work.  Das will bring him into me and Logan will cuddle in my arm and fall back asleep for another hour.  Or he'll just sit and talk while I sleep a little more.
As you can see, he loves his food.  I feed him a lot of oatmeal and prunes.  And the kid freaks out in between each bite because I don't feed him fast enough.  He will watch me from across the room while I fill a bottle up and as soon as I start walking back to him he starts shaking his arms and kicking his legs in excitement.  He has also started reaching out his arms to us when we come near. He loves to be outside and watch the kids play and love going on walks.
He loves his blankets.  If he does get a little fussy, I just put a blanket by him and he calms down.
He likes his bouncer too.  Not as much as Ashton did, but occassionally he will be quite content in it while I get some cleaning done.  The other day my sister in law asked me if he was sleeping.  Ashton used to fall asleep all the time in his bouncer....so I wasn't surprised.  But as I got a little closer, he was just checking out the cute baby in the mirror.  What a good looking little guy!

While we were down in St. George he just kept staring at something and laughing. Turns out it was this bear so Das put it next to him and Logan just hung out having a conversation with him.
He also gets so excited when Das gets home and when the boys come in the door. He must get sick of seeing me all day long. Lol. We love this little guy and enjoy every moment with him.

1 comment: