Sunday, August 21, 2011

DATE NIGHT!

Das and I try to get out alone at least every other week.  Last night we dropped Tristan and Ashton off at Lifetime Gym for their parents night out.  Logan we left with our cute neighbor girls. 
We wanted to take a ride on the motorcycle, but unfortunately its still not up and running.  So we decided to go hit some balls, dinner and a movie. 
It started to down pour on our way, so we were bummed that we might not be able to play.  Luckily it cleared right up. 
Das had gotten a coupon on citydeals.com but we didn't end up using it.  We didn't think we had enough time for 9 holes.  Instead we just got a bucket. 
Das was impressed with my skills.  He wants to get me my own set of clubs. 
I guess those golf lessons at Willow Creek paid off.  Thanks Mom and Dad. 

We didn't have time for our movie so we headed straight to dinner.  We had another coupon for Geckos mexican restaurant.  Our waitress sucked...but the shrimp fajitas were delicious.  We had such a great time.  I love spending time with my hot hubby.  We've been married over two years now, and I still get giddy when we go out.  I am sure I still will when we are old.....er.

No comments:

Post a Comment