Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not our first...and not our last

Ashton has been so bored this past week with Tristan already being in school.  Every 5 minutes he would ask me when we were going to pick up Tristan.  He drove me crazy.  He isn't one for cartoons, and he loves to talk.  I enjoyed our time together, but we are both very excited to have him in kindergarten.  So this morning I dropped Tristan off, and started the laundry since the shirt Ashton wanted to wear was dirty.  He wouldn't put anything else on while they were being cleaned.   
We headed to the school around noon so he could play on the play ground for a little bit.  Then all the kindergarteners started showing up.   
He is so excited to have his best friend Eli in his class.  It is going to be a fun year for them. 
Tristan just happened to be coming out from lunch.  I think Ashton will love having his big brother close by.  I love they are only a grade apart.  That is how we are planning to do it with Logan and the next one. 
They all began to line up and say their goodbyes.  I got a little teary eyed, but he was so brave that it wasn't to hard to send him off.  How do they grow up so fast!?!  It is going to be a busy year but a fantastic one!

No comments:

Post a Comment