Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fiesta Con Amigos

It was that time again.  Dinner club with our friends.  This month was Frank and Joanna's turn to host.  They just bought a beautiful home in Holladay.....errr...I mean East Millcreek?  Is that better Frank?*Comment he left.  But for the record....I'm not sure that it really matters. lol       
We got a sitter for Tristan and Ashton, but took Logan with us. 
Everyone was able to make it.  The food was delicious and company was wonderful as usual.   I need those recipes! 
It was being hosted during the Utah/BYU game, so they were sure to have the tv on so we could watch.  Das and I had it recorded at home though just in case.   
After everyone filled their bellies, we moved into the family room for a good game of Werewolves.  I am sure it is a fun game, but we weren't able to stay to find out.  It seems we are always a half hour later coming home then we tell our sitter we will be. 
Logan sat o Kelly's lap during the whole game.  And then he fell asleep in her arms. 
We had a fantastic time!  Thanks Pedrozza's for having us in your lovely home.  Looking forward to the next dinner club.

3 comments:

  1. This blog keeps getting more and more interesting now that we're in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record:
    map
    Glad you guys were able to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank, I am now going to purposefully spell everyones name wrong and put the wrong cities just so I can get a comment from you. I love being corrected by someone other than my mother. lol Thanks for having us. Kevin....You guys make our lives more exciting.:)

    ReplyDelete