Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday Lunch

Das signed himself up to participate in the Salt to Saint bike ride.  This was him soaked after his first leg.  It was strange having him gone for the night.  I've gotten so use to him being home.  We definitely missed him, all though it was only one night.  He will blog more about his adventures when he receives the pics.  I am very proud of him though.  I don't think I could have made it through. 
Since he wasn't going to be home until Saturday evening, I got together with my bff Amy and went to my favorite place...The Spaghetti Factory.  Tristan ate his food and Ashton's.  And then he ate his ice cream....and then Ashton's. lol  Oink Oink! 
It as delicious as always, and wonderful spending time with Amy and her little girl Adyson.  All though, Adyson is 5 months older than Logan.....she is just a little thing.  She is a very happy little girl and Logan was quite entertained by her.  Tristan and Ashton were so concerned about her climbing the stairs.  Tristan was especially protective.  I think its time for another baby.  A girl would be nice....but I doubt it will happen.  I do love my boys though.  They are the best boy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment