Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve continued...

 My parents have such energy to have everyone over on Christmas Eve.  We are so thankful for all they do for us.
 You would never guess that my parents are in their seventies.  They still are so full of love and life.  I look forward to every minute spent with them.

After we ate, the kids got dressed up to act out the Nativity.  Ashton was Joseph this year. 


After the Nativity, all the kids opened up their PJ's.   
Every year we take a sister picture with my mother.  I love having sisters! 
This year we decided to add all the nieces to the photo.  It is so wonderful having a large family. 
And then we thought, why stop there?  We got all the men together for a group shot.  We all then headed home to get ready for Santa.  When we got home, we pulled up the Internet to track Santa.  He was getting close, so we had the boys hurry to bed.  It was a very long and exhausting day, but so wonderful spending it with family.  I am so thankful for our Saviour and for his atonement.   Christmas is my favorite time of year.  All though I get stressed and overwhelmed, it is still such a special time.  We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment