Thursday, February 16, 2012

I HEART YOU!

  I found these cute cards on Pin terest.  And they really did turn out so cute!  My sister Amy helped me with the border using her photo shop.  And my sister in law Keli helped me stick the suckers in.

I thought they had the cutest cards out of their whole class.  I may do it for them again next year.  They weren't to expensive to do either.
Of course Das still got me a Valentines present all though I tell him not to.  I have been wanting a juicer for a long time.  So he bought one for me.  I've already bought some carrots and apple to start out with.  And I bought Das and I cooking class at Heritage Gardens.  We love to cook together, and always thought that would be a fun date night.  I'm excited to use it.  As for the actual day of Valentines, it was a pretty regular day.  I cooked up a yummy dinner of honey garlic pork chops(pinterest), mashed potatoes, and green beans.  Das had brought us home a some pastries he had picked up.  Unfortunately, I started feeling sick after dinner and spent the rest of the night and morning leaning over the toilet.  The flu bug had finally caught up to me.  We Love you all and hope your Valentines was filled with lots of chocolates and LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment