Saturday, February 18, 2012

NO GOOD FLU!!!

Last week as I was doing a haircute, Ashton was laying on the couch complaining his tummy hurt.  I didn't think to much about it unfortunately until he threw up all over my couch.  I finished the cut, cleaned up the mess, got him in his pjs and plopped him back on the couch with his blankets and a throw up bowl.  He was throwing up every 20 to 25 minutes for about 5  hours.  Then he finally fell asleep.  I was worried he was going to be throwing up all night long.  But he didn't and felt fine the next day.  But then Sunday night around 3AM, Logan(who was obviously in our bed sleeping) starting throwing up.  I laid some blankets down for him and around 8 o'clock, he threw up his last time.  It was a long night.  But he would fall right back asleep after he finished vomitting.  And after the 3rd time, he was just dry heaving.  Then Monday Tristan said he didn't feel good so I kept him home from school.  He was faking it.  But Das came home from work early with it.  Das doesn't throw up....so you can guess where his was coming from.  A couple of days later(Valentines night) I climbed into bed early not feeling so hot.  I started vomitting and it didn't stop until 3AM.  I don't know why it hit me worse then anyone else?  And it sucks being pregnant on top of it.  But these pics are the after math of my vomitting so hard. Yuck! Hopefully we won't see the flu bug in our house again anytime soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment