Monday, March 19, 2012

Mommy's Lucky Charms

It was really fun to have St. Patricks Day fall on a Saturday this year.  Usually I don't do to many things for the kids on this Holiday.  But since the tooth fairy forgot to come two nights in a row, I felt I needed to do something extra. 

 The boys were chasing leprechauns all day long.  All of their food was turned green by the sneaky little man.
 We had green eggs, milk, oatmeal, fry sauce, and ramen.  And the boys were freaking out when they saw he had used their toilet and pees green.  And he left them chocolate coins hidden through out the house.
I sure am the luckiest mom alive to have such adorable boys. 
The rest of the day was a relaxing one.  Das made some corn beef and cabbage for us to enjoy for dinner and we watched some Netflix.  I love lazy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment