Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Day Cooking




Das and I finally had the chance to attend the cooking class I had purchased for us on Valentines.  We were excited that it was Irish cooking.  St. Patricks Day is one of Das's favorite hollidays.  And I'll never forget it was on St. Patricks Day that Das first told me he was in love with me.  But I won't get mushy with this post.  We really enjoyed the class.  All though, we wish it had been more hands on.  But the recipes were fun and we learned a few good cooking tips.  On the menu...
Irish Soda Bread, Parsnip & Apple Soup, Irish Hunters Pie, Chocolate Shortbread, and Irish Creme Brulee.  I don't think i would ever make any of these recipes again except for on St. Patricks Day.  I am so lucky to have a husband that will attend things like this with me.  We had a really great date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment