Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Pool Day


Monday morning was check out time.  We weren't quite ready to take off to St. George though.
So we packed the car up, and headed to the pool, since we knew the passcode and it was such a great pool. 

Das would put Logan on his shoulders and then go under water...just barely leaving Logan's head out of the water.  He loved it.
I know everyone always thinks they have the cuttest children, but look how freaking good looking my boys are!  And they are so much fun.  Every where we went I would get someone coming up to me asking if my next one was a girl.  And some would ask if I was going to try again for a girl.  Or they would tell me how I carry all in front.  And some would just stare at us with a look like..." quit having children already." lol 

When Logan started getting fussy, we packed up and headed out so he could nap in the car.  But we weren't done swimming just yet.  We stopped in Mesquite and did a couple of more hours at the Casa Blanca pool.  They have a slide that Logan wanted to go down over and over.  The pool was freezing though. 
Then we headed back to St. George, ordered pizza, and crashed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment