Thursday, April 19, 2012

We Love Sand Hollow!

 Wednesday we got going pretty early and headed to Sand Hollow.  The kids love it there as do we.
A few years ago, we found a perfect spot to set up.  Its a little ways to walk, but totaly worth it.  And again we had the place to ourselves.

The boys had a great time in the water and building sand castles.  Logan enjoyed eating the sand.  My hot husband takes such good care of us.  If I sat down....I wasn't getting back up any time soon. lol  So he kept them happy.  I don't know how he does it, but he manages to actually lose weight while I get fatter and fatter.  Damn he looks good!

We brought "sand"wiches and snacks to eat.  The boys didn't want to leave.  I was enjoying getting more sun.  But everything must come to an end. 
As well as this trip is coming to an end.  They always seem to go so quickly.  So glad I have opportunities to vacation with my family. Already looking forward to coming down again the next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment