Monday, May 14, 2012

Finally slowing down....a little

This was our first Saturday in weeks that we didn't have a ton going on.  Tristan started flag football, so we started off with that.  Then I did some more planting out in the yard while Das worked on his motorcycle.  Hopefully he will have it up and running this summer. 
 Before we made dinner we decided to take the kids to Daybreak Lake to feed the ducks.
 The ducks this year weren't as aggressive as they have been in the past.  Or maybe they had already been fed and were full.
 It was such a nice day.  So glad we were able to get out and enjoy it.  I love that the lake is so close.





When we got back from the lake I noticed a big package on the kitchen table.  I of course was curious, and asked Das where it came from.  I know Das hadn't left all day and wondered how he snuck it inside without me seeing.  The boys were excited and wanted me to open it right away.  So after dinner I did.  And to my surprise, they had bought me a Cuisinart ice cream maker!  I am sooo excited.  I had just said to Das the night before that we needed one.  He had already purchased one a week before.  He is the best husband ever!  It was nice to finally have a low key Saturday.  Probably wont get another one of those for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment