Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cabin!


Growing up every year over the 4th we would attend the Oakley Rodeo.  And many of my siblings have kept the tradition.  Das and I are going to start taking the boys each year.

Rodeo or not, the cabin is the place to be during the 4th of July weekend. 
So Das and I headed up for the day on Saturday.  It was a little rainy, but the boys were still able to go for a few four wheeler rides. 

 After dinner, everyone got their rodeo gear on to head out.
 Jordan is a huge Johnny Cash fan like Das.  He insists on calling Dallon-Little Johnny Cash.  Cracks me up.
I think I need to buy Das a cowboy hat.  I think he looks sexy.


This is Tristan pouting cuz he wanted to go to the rodeo.  So sad.  Next year buddy, I promise.  We love spending time with everyone at the cabin.  So thankful for my parents who share it with us.  I have so many memories growing up at the cabin and looking forward to my boys making many memories of their own up there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment