Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!

We had a very chill 4th of July.  Das had purchased some fireworks and the kids started early in the evening lighting them off with the neighbor kids.

And after we grilled some burgers and hot dogs, we headed outside for the big guns.

I love living in a culdesac with such wonderful neighbors. 



Logan loves to be out front.  And the neighbor kids are all so cute with him.

After fireworks, Das and I headed inside while Tristan and Ashton continued to terrorize the neighborhood.

I feel so blessed to live in such a wonderful country and to raise my beautiful boys here.  Little Dallon did so well during the fireworks.  I can't believe he is 3 weeks already.

We are so grateful for those who sacrifice their lives for us so that we may be free.  I am proud to be and American!

No comments:

Post a Comment