Monday, July 18, 2011

Saturday at the Cabin-Part 3

Saturday after breakfast the men and Mia pulled out their guns.  My camera wasn't working at first.  Jason sat all the kids down for a gun safety lesson.  He talked to them about where and when you can shoot.  How to hold the gun.  But the main thing he told them was that no matter what....The Gun Is Always Loaded!  He repeated it to them over and over and had them repeat it.  Even if the bullets were just taken out.....you still act as if the gun is loaded.  I thought it was a very good lesson.  The dads then brought their kids up one by one and let them shoot at the target.  After that, I got my camera to work.  Das and I also purchased bandannas.  This is my gangster pose. lol


This is Das's. lol  I think he is sexy.;) 
Then everyone had to play around with our wooden man legs.   


I'm not sure which picture is more disturbing. haha  Good times! 
After target practice we got everyone ready for a hike.  To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment