Monday, July 18, 2011

S'mores and more!

Our husbands are sooo cool!!!  So after the hike, the Love's and Williams decided they were having way to much fun to go home.  So they drove into town and purchased food to make foil dinners.  Mia is a pro at this.  I am glad she was there to coach us or our dinner might have burned.  We did steak in ours, and they were tasty.  Even the kids ate their whole dinner. 
Abby and Riley are very close in age.  Aren't they so adorable!!! 
Sangvane and I.  Dang I look good. lol
Sangvane's middle daughter Riley.  She is the one who had Logan most of the time.  I need her to come live with me.  My job became so easy with these girls around. 
The Moms!  I had such a great time with these women.  Never a dull conversation.  They were so much fun and easy going.  I can't wait to do more with them.....like a cruise that we are planning. *wink wink 
Mia was having a great time letting Logan taste everything.  Sugar high! I love having other moms around that know how to let go and have fun. 
What a bunch of silly kids!  They all got a long so well.  We joked about one of my boys marrying one of these cute girls someday.  Love these new benches too....thanks to my brother Mark!
Matching....and not planned.

Riley, Chris, Sangvane, and Liberty with and L.  =) 
Abby, Peyton, Mia, Jason, and Alysa 
Tristan, Ashton, Sue, Das, and Logan

Perfect coals for a perfect foil dinner followed by a perfect marshmallow roast.  Perfect! Perfect! Perfect weekend overall.  After S'mores, the Williams had to take off.  Sangvane had enrichment meetings at nine the next morning.The Love's stayed and played more cards.  This time we played hearts.  Jason and I paired up and almost beat Das and Mia.  Next time you guys!  Be prepared. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment