Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love is in the air...

Above is my nephew Taylor(My sisters oldest of 6 boys) and his adorable fiance Paige.  They are getting married next week in the Draper Temple.  Taylor is the first grandchild to tie the knot.  We are so excited for them.  I am excited to attend my first sealing, other than my own. 
This is my nephew Mike and his darling gf Megan. They should be next.....MIKE!!! 
These are my sister Lynette's 3 youngest boys.  Jake, Zach, and Dan with my sister Christine.  My sister Lynette threw Taylor an Paige a couples bridal shower Saturday night.  She made lasagna and we each brought something to eat.  It was really neat.  After dinner they had a cute game put together for the bride and groom.  They put them back to back and gave them each a pink and blue balloon.  They then asked them questions like, "who will be the disciplinary."  And lots more.  They were to raise the balloon for who they thought.  It was sweet and funny. 
Another nephew David and sweet gf Tara.  Hopefully another wedding in the making.:)


Taylor and Paige....we wish you all the happiness in the world.  Marriage had been so good to Das and I, and we hope you will be as blessed and happy as we have been.  Cherish every moment!  Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment