Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby Face Das

During the colder months, Das likes to grow out his beard to keep warm.  Each year he does this, more and more grey hairs start to grow in.  Mostly in his chin as you can see.

 So....just for fun....I put "Just For Men" in his stocking.  And of course it got stashed under the bath room sink.  So yesterday he decided it was time for the beard to go.  I suggested we try out the dye, since he would be shaving it off anyway. 
He was such a good sport!  I was pretty sloppy applying since it wasn't going to stay that long.  He kept it on for 5 minutes, and washed it off in the shower.  I think he was actually impressed with the color.  I think he was almost going to keep the beard for a few more days.  But no luck.  then he thought maybe he'd do a goatee....but nope.  Das has such a baby face.  When that beard comes off, we hardly recognize him. 


 Isn't he soooo cute?! LOL
But really.... I love his beard in the winter and love it even more when he shaves it off.  Even Logan looked at him funny and wouldn't touch his face.  It always takes some getting use to.

No comments:

Post a Comment