Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cleopatra the Cat

I use our kitty Cleo to lure little girls into our home. lol 
My sister came over a few weeks ago to have her hair done, and brought her daughter Bethany with her.  She followed the cat around everywhere.  And the cat handles it very well.  She carried her around like a doll.  And wanted to take her home.

And last week my friends two little girls came over for a little bit.  It was the same thing.  They did not want to leave her alone.  And then they didn't want to leave.  When we went to go pick the boys up from school, they insisted the cat come with us.  Is this all it takes to get a girl? lol  I sure do enjoy having adorable girls over every now and then.  When the boys are over to play...they just want to torture the cat.  So if your little girls are missing....check my house first.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment