Sunday, November 25, 2012

Das had surgery

I dropped Das at the hospital early Thursday morning.  Two hours later I came back to pick him up.  He was in a lot of pain. Hmmmm...Morphine!

Logan at first seemed really concerned and was afraid to go near him.
But after a minute he wanted to give him loves and make sure he was okay.
Das has spent the whole week laid up in bed.  He hasn't complained much.  I know he has been hating not being able to do much.  And it probably kills him that I have had to drive him around.  I am a very cautious driver.

I took all the kids to church Sunday and left Das at home.  Our primary class made Das some get well cards.  They were cute!
I left the boys with Das for an hour and came home to these sleeping boys.  So sweet!
Das has to keep the brace on for a little longer.  The surgery was a lot more intense then his first one.  Longer recovery and physical therapy.  But I am glad he finally got it taken care of and he can focus on less pain in the future.  Ive enjoyed having him home.  It has been a lot of work.....but I've loved the company while I have been painting and my regular daily duties.  But its back to work for him tomorrow.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment