Sunday, November 25, 2012

Photo dump!

Logan is our funny boy.  After we took the sacrament, he stuck the water cup into his mouth.  It is now his favorite thing to do during church.

After the big snow fall, I had to go buy Tristan some new snow pants.  I came across this ski suit that was on sale.  Purchased it for 30 bucks. Score!

Logan loves books.  My Aunt Nancy gave us some really neat books when Dallon was born, and Logan wants us to read them to him all the time.
Aunt Keli came over to babysit last week and brought a bunch of stuffed animals for the boys.  They sure do love her!
Dallon sure is a chunk!  I think he may way as much as Logan.
Tristan and Ashton love sleeping on the floor.  I only allow it on weekends.  I know I wouldn't be comfortable on the floor.
Dallon is the sweetest baby.  He loves to cuddle and eat!
Looks like some one is teething.  Slobber galore!

Who you calling fat?! I love his muffin top!

No comments:

Post a Comment