Sunday, November 25, 2012

We give Thanks!

This was our year to have Thanksgiving at Mirabais house.  The food...as always...was delicious. 
Mirabai always has a fun activity planned each time we get together.  This year she has us each bring small items to stuff stockings to send across seas to those serving in the military.  Neat idea.   
After eating and catching up....we left and headed to my parents house.  It worked out too since they had started their gathering later.   
I'm so thankful for little helpers.  These girls love playing with the babies. 
My heart is full.  I have so much to be thankful for. 
I am thankful for my 4 beautiful healthy boys.  They fill my life with so much love and laughter.  They each bring so much to our family.   I am thankful for my husband and all he does for our family.  I am thankful for his strength and his testimony.  He is my best friend, my everything.  I'm thankful for my parents.  They have taught us so much.  And taught us the importance of forever families.  I am thankful for the gospel and for our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I have much more to give thanks for.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment